Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Liyone!



Today is my little boy's birthday in Ethiopia. He probably doesn't even know.

I just can't stop thinking about him! Next year, I promise there will not be a shortage of cake, candles, presents, and laughter!!

Happy Birthday Liyone. We love you!!

2 comments on "Happy Birthday Liyone!"

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on July 5, 2011 at 11:21 PM said...

They almost have the same birthday. Lily's is legally on Sunday. Last year was so hard to have her not here, and to eat cake without her. I know it hurts, but thankfully he is coming home soon and we will party it up next year!!!!!

Jodi on July 7, 2011 at 10:56 AM said...

Happy birthday sweet Liyone!!! your mommy can't wait to hold you and celebrate you every day!!!

Post a Comment