Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Friday, May 20, 2011

Trip #1 - the montage


6 comments on "Trip #1 - the montage"

Jodi on May 21, 2011 at 6:14 AM said...

crying girl!! Beautiful!!! Praise God there are 2 less!!!! Praying for a quick return for y'all back to your babies!!! Love ya sista!

Kelley on May 21, 2011 at 9:47 AM said...

So happy for your family! I love this song, I've already put it on A-Man's MP3 player for him :)

Hicks Family on May 21, 2011 at 12:17 PM said...

Love love love it! Brought back so many memories that we just experienced a couple of weeks ago. We were so blessed to have travelled together. I cannot imagine a more better group. We instantly became friends and now even better, we are bonded together as family. Let's get our kids home! Miss you

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on May 21, 2011 at 9:03 PM said...

Ok, when you met Liyon it totally made me bawl. You need to send me the link so I can post this on SS's FB page :)

Kim on May 23, 2011 at 1:23 PM said...

I'm in tears watching the video. Congratulations!!

Becky said...

Just beautiful, Heather. I can't wait to meet them and give them big hugs. What a precious thing y'all are doing. Still praying!

Post a Comment