Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Madness


What a fun weekend! On Friday, we had a girl's night while Mike rode his bike (yes, bicycle) 85 miles in the Texas heat. Then on Saturday, I took the kids to Dinosaur Valley State Park where I met my sister and we swam in the Paluxy River. Monday was a Memorial Day feast with all the family. Every year, we have a theme for the food and a contest. This year, the theme was "comfort food" and they tried to see who could eat the most. I think we ALL won that one. We sure had a lot of dessert there, yummm!! My uncle informed me what the letters in buffet stands for : Big Ugly Fat Folk Eating Together. Oh, don't make me laugh! I ate too much :)

Here's a few pictures to keep you busy while we wait for big #3:








0 comments on "Memorial Day Madness"

Post a Comment