Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Friday, May 28, 2010

Foto Friday








Adoption Update: (sound of crickets chirping)

It has now been about a week since the big elections in Ethiopia. I hope the courts are starting to process the paperwork again and the kids are being moved into the orphanages. My uneducated guess is that it will still take a few weeks for all the paperwork to be collected and the medical test results to come back. I keep telling myself...one week down. Couple more to go...easy, right? I have to admit I have my content days and my restless days. I'm ready to see the blog say Baby Girl Referrals. I'm ready to move up to the hot seat and stare at my phone 24/7. I've set my agency's ringtone to the siren alarm (like the one if you are having a tornado) and can't wait to be scared silly. Until then...patience...just sitting and listening to the crickets :)

2 comments on "Foto Friday"

Anonymous on May 31, 2010 at 7:38 PM said...

Ha! Love the 'alarm' as a ringtone!
I understand the "one week down"---I believe I just mentioned that to someone not too long ago =)

Becky said...

The ringtone idea is a great one! Soon and very soon....sorry you're having to wait so long. Still praying for y'all and your sweet baby girl.

Love the pics! Adrian's a great big sister.

Post a Comment