Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some shopping while you wait


A friend of ours is making Adoption T-shirts and hats and I thought I would give you a little preview in case you are interested. You can find more styles HERE.




We have another long-time friend that is making bows and even has a selection of Ethiopian styles. You can check out her Etsy shop HERE.







Have fun shopping and hopefully we'll be posting a new number soon!

1 comments on "Some shopping while you wait"

Becky said...

Ooh- that second t-shirt is especially pretty! I love the message on all of them, though.

We'll find out on the 30th what the gender of baby 2 is, and if it's a girl I think I'll need to order a bow (not sure any of them would go with Nolan's wardrobe!).

Hoping for a 3 or smaller very soon!

Post a Comment