Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

100 days




Huh? Isn't that supposed to be 3? It has been so long that I have posted a new list number on here, I thought I would shake things up a little. Well, I started doing the math and we have been at number 4 for 100 days (since March 1st)! I hope this break-through of triple digit numbers is a new sign of good things to come. It's been a little quite around our agency lately and I'm ready for an explosion! I'm praying for some good families to pass court, others to receive their court dates so they can be the guinea pigs of the new 2-trip rule :), and lots of referrals! I think this 100 day celebration deserves some chocolate. Try putting some M&M's in a coffee mug and microwave for about one minute - YUM!

3 comments on "100 days"

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on June 8, 2010 at 6:31 AM said...

I heard MOWA was closing for a week to do some training....I'm hoping this is training for how they're going to do all of the 2-trippers!!!

Anonymous on June 8, 2010 at 5:34 PM said...

I am thinking I need to try that M&M's trick! Ha! Anything =)
I did not know about MOWA closing- if you get word on this and what week it is...can you email me?
Blessings~
HD

Michelle Holley Ledford on June 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM said...

I cant believe it has been that long!! WOW!!! For sure, time for some chocolate!! I will bring you some Reese's tomorrow:)LOL!! Dont worry, I am sure things will start picking up soon!! In the meantime, Kmart will keep you happy!!!

Post a Comment