Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two Turning Two


Introducing: The birthday boys!




I can't believe Cole is already two! He has a buddy that is one day older than him, so we had a big party at the park this weekend.


Getting sand in the diapers

Somebody told Cole this was snow, so he didn't want anything to do with it. He finally figured out sand feels good between the toes.

Serious present opening.

This is where the bags go after you open the presents.

He thinks cheese puffs are one of the four food groups.

Not sure how this happened.

His favorite new toy. He loves to get in Dukes of Hazard style now and has figured out how to tump it over while he's still in it.

4 comments on "Two Turning Two"

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on May 5, 2010 at 8:03 AM said...

O can't figure out how to get his little tikes car to go FORWARD. Just backward. If Cole masters this, you might have to bring him over to teach O.

Becky said...

It was an excellent party. And I know they're 2, but why did they have to go and move them to the 2 year old Bible class??! They're still babies!

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on May 8, 2010 at 1:46 PM said...

I don't know if you'll want to borrow them...I have really big feet!!!

Michelle Holley Ledford on May 10, 2010 at 12:23 PM said...

Sooo cute!! I cant believe how old he is already!! That whole sand/snow thing is too precious!! and the gift bag? I love Cole!!

Post a Comment