Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Care Center Open!


Our agency announced they have opened the new care center and started moving the younger children over! If you'd like to see a little picture of it, click HERE.

IAN is growing like crazy! When we went on the wait list in October, we were #17. I think one of the last families to sign on the girl list was at #53!!! It's very exciting to see our little agency getting so big and helping so many children find forever families!

The children are now coming from three different orphanages. Sometime during the process, depending on their age, the children are moved from their orphanage to the IAN care center. I think the old center was full. So, we are hoping with a new, bigger center, it will allow for more referrals!

It has been over 7 months on the baby girl wait list! I am hoping things will speed up and we get the wonderful phone call soon! I'm starting to get nervous about the rainy season and court closure. (More about that later) But, seeing that picture of the new center brings tears to my eyes. I look at the picture and imagine myself walking up those steps one day, opening that door and anxiously going to meet our new daughter. One of the wonderful ladies will walk in with our precious little girl and hand her to us. Then we'll finally get to wrap our arms around her and give her lots of kisses. I can't wait to post about that day!

1 comments on "New Care Center Open!"

Becky said...

That's wonderful! More space allows for more babies to be cared for, right? Hoping to see a smaller number for you VERY soon!

Post a Comment