Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gotta laugh


Lots of referrals today with our agency!! It looks like we have officially started working with the new orphanages because there was such a wave of excitement. I counted 1 toddler girl, 4 toddler boys, and a set of twins!! We are still #4 on the baby girl list, but hope this craziness is contagious.

Happy early Mother's Day to all the new families!

Speaking of crazy, I've got a few extra pictures to share from this weekend. These are my "other daughters." Adrian has several friends that frequent our house and they call me Mom. This time, they asked if they could play with a *little* shaving cream and draw on the counter. Yeah...like I didn't see this mess coming :)





3 comments on "Gotta laugh"

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane on May 6, 2010 at 11:07 PM said...

So funny...that is exactly what my kids do at preschool for "messy art" time.

And woohoo! for the floodgates to be open for referrals!

Becky said...

I bet your counters are super clean from that! Those girls are so silly and so sweet! I'm glad they have each other to grow up with.

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on May 7, 2010 at 4:08 PM said...

I am SO happy that there is some movement. I have been getting frustrated for you. We didn't have referrals for almost 3 months for infant girls, then BAM. 60 referrals last month. The travel will be backlogged for sure. I hope it is in waves for you guys too. You are SO SO SO SO close!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment