Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Round Two!


A few years ago, My friend and I were hiking through Colorado National Park and we laughed about how we needed to have children at the same time. We vacation a lot with this family and it would be perfect for our kids to be around the same age. Little did we know, our boys would be born one day apart at the same hospital!


I also have another set of friends that are just like family to me. In fact, he had been popping my toes (I can't stand that) for many years. Just like a brother :) Well, he found a wife in Florida and imported her back to Texas. My new sister and my good friend found out we were all pregnant and we became the three amigas!


And we all had little boys...




Well, here we go again! We have just found out that we are all pregnant! sorta...I'm what you would call "paper pregnant." As my friends' bellies grow, I will be a little sad that I won't have the same experiences. I'll miss the baby moving in my belly and being the first to see her born. However, I do have an inner snicker because my feet aren't going to swell and I won't throw up four times a day :) And I'm 100% sure I'm having a girl!!!



Wouldn't that be cool if we all had girls in round 2?

Praying for three more beautiful and happy babies!

3 comments on "Round Two!"

Becky said...

Isn't this so exciting?! I am so thrilled that we'll each have another sweet baby near the same time!

Know that I'm still praying for your adoption- God is amazing at getting through red tape! I just love your attitude in the face of this "possible" difficulty (maybe y'all won't be affected, right?)

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on March 16, 2010 at 6:38 PM said...

You know, I should have taken a funny picture with my belly up against T's at her baby shower, but I totally forgot about us both "expecting" even though I know we're adopting. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I'm glad I got "imported" to Texas too...haha! I just love that our boys will always have each other and now round 2! It will be unbelievable if we all have girls, but no matter what round 2 babies will be just as good of friends!

Post a Comment