Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh so close


YEAH!!
You guessed it! We have now moved up to number 4 on the list! Mike has been doing some math and figured out we move an average of once every 1.5 weeks. At this rate, we might be getting our referral in the last part of April. I hope it will sooner because I can't wait to see the face of our sweet little baby.

Can you guess what this ring is made from? A pool ball! I'm not sure how they did it, but it's a very unique idea.

5 comments on "Oh so close"

Darren said...

YAY!!! That must be one big ring!

Becky said...

Oh wow! It is getting so close!! Almost time to start planning a shower for your sweet girl!

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on March 2, 2010 at 12:40 PM said...

!!!!!!!!!! Oh man!!!!!

I haven't ignored your email...just been so busy. Will talk soon. So happy for you guys. I can't wait to be finding out when you fly home so we can come to the airport! ;)

Anonymous on March 2, 2010 at 1:45 PM said...

It is getting so crazy exciting!!! I can not wait!!!

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on March 5, 2010 at 8:19 AM said...

YOU WON!!!!

Post a Comment