Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Love Halloween!!



The Chipmunks - Alvin, Simon and Theodore
Every year we dress the boys up together. We're wondering how long they'll let us get away with this...fifteen?


This picture cracks me up!


Office Halloween Party 2010. These people get serious :)


This is my costume - Charlie Brown. Won second place!! I have to admit, I kept smiling under the mask every time somebody took my picture...like anybody could see it..derr..

Hopefully next year we'll have a pretty princess to show pictures of!

0 comments on "I Love Halloween!!"

Post a Comment