Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Catching up






#5 Toddler Boy









#20 Siblings



Oh! Toddler boy is catching up to baby girl! Actually, the person who accepted the referral today for toddler boy was #5. Hmmm...not sure what that is all about...maybe we'll start to hear something soon. We are still undecided if we should adopt one or two children. Some days I feel like we can conquer the world and others...well, raising the two we already have can be rough. Especially while potty training :) Still praying about our future decisions.

2 comments on "Catching up"

Hicks Family on October 27, 2010 at 5:17 AM said...

Hi Heather, I completely understand your questioning adopting 1 or 2 children. My husband and I are going through the same thing. My heart tells me we totally should adopt siblings, but my mind tells me how could we handle 5 children in one house.....How fun would that be though? We continue to pray and the answer will come. Praying for you!

All my best. Michelle (Coming to America)
#8 baby boy
#5 Siblings

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on October 27, 2010 at 11:15 AM said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!! Hoping you get a call for 2 at one time :) :)

Post a Comment