Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

80's skating party



We went to a 80's birthday party and it was awesome!

Adrian just wanted to wear this costume so she could walk around and say "Yo, Adrienne!"

This was Cole's first time to ever skate. He thought it was funny to fall down when he saw anybody else do it.

What a great big sister.

Look at my 2-year old skate! This was right before he decided that jumping in skates is much more exciting. His new favorite song is the Hokey Pokey.

1 comments on "80's skating party"

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on October 14, 2010 at 8:22 PM said...

I may just have to steal that costume idea!!!

Post a Comment