Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random Pics


Company picnic at the Lake

Sack races - I think I came in second

Best way to get cool is to give your 2-year old a squirt bottle

Favorite cat in the world - Reese

This is monkey. Cole used to call him "daddy." Coincidence???
Love those blue eyes.
adorable...or creepy, I can't decide

1 comments on "Random Pics"

Becky said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Adrian has become such a pretty girl and Cole is just handsome- Emory may be swooned by those blue eyes some day (like when she's 30)! Nolan kisses like that, too, but on his cousin- ewwwww!!!!

Post a Comment