Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

9 months paper pregnant!


As I looked at the calender (and counted on my fingers), I realized it is nine months today since we have been on the list. I guess that means I get to eat cookies today to celebrate :) You see, I'm trying to gain some weight so you can tell I'm pregnant. That's my story that I'm sticking to...

Here is a funny picture I found:

It says "Oh, I'm sorry...You couldn't adopt?"

1 comments on "9 months paper pregnant!"

Anonymous on July 6, 2010 at 9:29 PM said...

Oh NO!! I will be 10 months on the 15th.... We are past due =(

Post a Comment