Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

150 days


at #4 on the baby girl list. Who woulda thunk?



We are still hanging on and know it will happen for us some day. If we hit 200 days, you might find me in a padded room and wearing a straight jacket :)

3 comments on "150 days"

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on July 28, 2010 at 2:45 PM said...

I would NOT have thunk.

I think it's all going to happen at once!!!!

Becky said...

Ok, you completely had me fooled for a second there when I saw a new post! I agree with Sharon; you'll probably go 3-2-1 in a matter of days and then you'll be planning a wonderful trip to Ethiopia! Still praying for y'all!

3 Countries 1 Love on August 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog re: the jewelry. I can have anything made and sent out within 3-4 days. Just let me know what you'd like! Thanks :)

Post a Comment