Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July pictures


This weekend, we drove out to Granbury and had some good old-fashioned fun with my father and sister.

My sweet kidsThe great-niece
My sisterCole
Waiting for the fireworks
My niecesSilly Mike
Adrian
Ka boom
Riding the motorcycle at Main Event (4 kabillion times)
I wouldn't let this guy drive your car

1 comments on "4th of July pictures"

Becky said...

How has Mike infiltrated Cole's mind with motorcycles already??! Funny enough, every time we go to Target, Nolan says, "Cheese. Cole. Motorcycle." (Do you remember the motorcycle?)

Looks like y'all had a great weekend!

Post a Comment