Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Sunday, April 4, 2010

Styling for Easter









"You look cool. I promise"

We had a great Easter day! Our family came over for a good ol' fashioned Easter lunch - Mexican food! We like to spice it up a little :) Then Adrian and her friend hid the eggs for Cole and Isaiah, his...errr...cousin? (my niece's son). And I found out today they will be having another baby in September! Then it was our turn to hide the eggs for the big girls in some tough places. I forgot to count and there are probably a few for the lawnmower to eat :)

0 comments on "Styling for Easter"

Post a Comment