Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Up!




That's right! Another baby girl was accepted today that is 3-4 months old. I have to admit the the closer we get to the top, the more often I check the website to see if we've moved. Probably by the time we get to number 2, I will have built a contraption that automatically pushes the refresh button every .8 seconds.

I love this sign of number six! It reminds me of all the backpacking we have done to some gorgeous places. I have visions of our little family doing this when the kids get a little older. Little Elmo backpacks filled with toys and snacks and Mike carrying 80lbs. worth of food and clothes :) And me on the lookout for gray and white snakes :)

3 comments on "Up!"

Anonymous on February 10, 2010 at 11:49 AM said...

I wish there was a constant refreshing blogger!!! I am right there with ya!
~Heather D
now happy #4!!!

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on February 10, 2010 at 12:39 PM said...

Oh Heather I am SO EXCITED!!! I was feeling a little down today and this cheered me up. :)

Becky said...

It's getting so close!!

Backpacking is exactly what that sign made me think of, too. I can't wait for our families to backpack together again! Mike will *only* have 80 pounds to carry??!

Post a Comment