Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Do you remember....




What this robot's name was? I'll give you a hint. Short Circuit....Johnny ..... 5!! Yes, we are now number 5 on the waiting list!

3 comments on "Do you remember...."

one + one on February 18, 2010 at 7:49 PM said...

LOL! I love Johnny #5!! And, so happy you are moving up the list!

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on February 18, 2010 at 8:17 PM said...

!!!!!!! I cannot believe how fast this is going!!!!!!

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on February 26, 2010 at 9:59 PM said...

I think it's time for another post!

Post a Comment