Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Record Snow!


Ok, you people in the north, don't laugh! We had record snow this week of 12 inches!!! People in Texas do not understand this white mystery mess and the whole city shuts down!




Here is my sweet daughter right before she chunks this HUGE snowball at me!



Cole is still not very fond of the snow. He loves saying the word "sNOO" but doesn't want to touch it. Here are two pictures where Adrian is trying to set Cole down. It was like putting a cat in a bathtub.

This is our lab named Shadow and our cat Reese. Shadow loved playing in the snow and thought it was fun to throw in the air and eat it. We also have a long-haired Dauchshund named Cooper. The snow was almost as tall as he was.


I don't get many good pictures of Cole because he's normally trying to get the camera from me. Here is a new stage where he is asking nicely for my camera.
Peeety peese

0 comments on "Record Snow!"

Post a Comment