Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Trying to keep up!


Our list has been moving so quickly, I can't blog fast enough! We moved up AGAIN today and are now in the single digits!

This is starting to sink in. It seemed like a dream when we first signed up. Now, there is this reality that we will get a referral in a few months and I'm not prepared. We need to pick out a name, start collecting items for travel and decorate the kids room. I wouldn't normally worry about this, but I have decided to sew everything. I'm going to make Cole and the new one matching quilts and then all the accessories. Have I made a quilt before? naaaa... this should be very interesting. If I never post a picture, you'll know it went BAD :)

1 comments on "Trying to keep up!"

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on January 14, 2010 at 7:43 PM said...

I'm sure you could get used to this movement. :)

Post a Comment