Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Moving again!


Yeah! We are now officially #12! It is a good way to end the year. I did have a dream the other day that our coordinator emailed us and said they have babies for the first ten families and we should get prepared. That was a great dream.

Here is a picture from the other day. Believe it or not, Texas actually had snow for Christmas! I heard this hasn't happened since 1926. Here is a picture of Cole and his first experience with snow. You notice he isn't touching the snow and was very worried that his shoes were messy. He didn't move an inch.



Adrian wanted a room makeover for Christmas. It was sad to take out the dollhouses and stuffed animals, but I guess my little girl is growing up. Here is a picture of her new room.



Here's a couple of pics from a holiday car ride:



Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comments on "Moving again!"

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on January 1, 2010 at 6:45 PM said...

YESSS! I was wondering if there was any movement!! That's awesome.

I love the new room. It looks great!

Post a Comment