Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Monday, December 14, 2009

Fingerprinted!


Today we had our official appointment at the USCIS immigration office for fingerprints. It was super cool how everything was digitally saved and passed - makes you feel like you are on CSI or something. I was surprised to find out it was located in the food court of a Hispanic mall...not what I was expecting. Made me hungry for Pancho's ;)

Now we just have to wait and find out if we are criminals. Not that I remember doing anything bad - but who knows who could have stolen our fingerprints and used them for some international scandal. I sure hope not because I don't look very good in penitentiary orange. Plus, I have a good feeling they don't serve nachos in jail. So, hopefully we will get a letter in the mail that we passed.

And...no movement on the wait list. I'm starting to get pretty antsy about that :)

2 comments on "Fingerprinted!"

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on December 15, 2009 at 7:11 AM said...

That is GREAT to know they are electronic. We have such a bad record with getting ink prints!

Becky said...

I'm sure the waiting is one of the toughest parts of all of this. It'll be so worth it! We're still praying for y'all and young Miss Johnson!

Post a Comment