Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Thursday, December 24, 2009

Received our I-171H


I-171H? What is that? That means we are officially Grade A approved by the US government to adopt. This also means that our fingerprints were clear and we are not criminals. (I was starting to wonder about Mike and his love for Mafia Wars on Facebook.) Now we just need to make a little movement up the list :) I've been trying to guesstimate when we might receive our referral. If we move at the same pace they did last year, it will probably be May. That would be a great Mother's Day present. An "early" Mother's day present would be even better :)

2 comments on "Received our I-171H"

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on December 26, 2009 at 7:35 PM said...

WOW that was fast!!!!! Did you send in your homestudy with the application or did you send it in afterward? That's SO awesome!! We will be mailing our i600a in soon...probably before the homestudy us done. I assume they won't invite us for prints until they get the HS.

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on December 26, 2009 at 7:37 PM said...

Just SO excited for you guys!!!

Post a Comment