Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Friday, April 1, 2011

Where the kids are...


Here are a few pictures of our agency's care center. This is where our boy L plays and goes to school. I wish I could show you pictures that include the beautiful smiling children :) Right now, there are probably more than fifty kids there from infants to age ten. It's hard to believe that we'll be there - THIS month!


Our baby K stays at an orphanage called Sele Enat. She has a nanny that calls her "my friend." When we travel, they will take her over to the care center so we can play with both children together. Here are pictures of her current home:



0 comments on "Where the kids are..."

Post a Comment