Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Friday, February 18, 2011

Waiting by the phone


Well, it's 5:00 on Friday and we haven't gotten the exciting phone call yet :) This has been me the past week! It sounds like our court date on February 11th went well and the courts accepted the oh-so-important Gambella paperwork. We are just waiting for them to assign us the "real" court date so we can go meet the kids!! We did hear great news today that the families who didn't pass court received new dates. Good luck to those families and we'll be keeping you in our prayers! For those of us who haven't travelled yet, they keep saying "any day!" So, hopefully we'll be posting great news next week!

1 comments on "Waiting by the phone"

Charity on February 19, 2011 at 10:02 AM said...

LOVE the pic!!!! Praying that we all get calls this next week. I'd love for us all to be able to travel & meet all our kids together. I guess we can at least try to relax until Monday. (Andy even told me to put down my phone last night - time was up for this week. LOL)
Blessings,
Charity

Post a Comment