Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Thursday, January 20, 2011

About the boy


I have to thank one really great person who travelled to Ethiopia on a mission trip!! She sent us several videos and pictures of our boy. (Sadly, baby K was out getting immunizations that day.) I can't thank her enough for giving us a glimpse of his personality and helping us fall completely in love with him!!

Here is what she said about him:

He was such a joy to meet. Shy at first and then after a while really warmed up and wanted the love and attention. He has a soft heart and cares what his friends think of him. He didn't want to be called out of the group but was happier to just blend in. Once out of the group and on his own he began to blossom and smile. His smile is adorable and lights up the room. He has a strong grip when he holds your hand and loves to be hugged (after he warms up). He has lots of friends at the Care Center and thinks of others first. He is a good solid kid...not too much meat on his bones, but very solid. Oh, I just can't wait for you to meet him. He will instantly melt your heart!!

Cannot wait to get a court date!!!

2 comments on "About the boy"

Sharon on January 20, 2011 at 6:58 PM said...

Awesome update, wish I could've met him, but I only made it to Sele Enat.

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on January 20, 2011 at 8:58 PM said...

Don't you just LOVE getting sneaky little updates on your kid?!?!? I savored those so much!!!!

Post a Comment