Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Incredible Painting!!!


Gamali
My friend painted this for the auction at the adoption fundraiser on April 9th. It is so detailed it looks like a photograph! Anybody can bid on this painting.

It is valued at $3,000. They are starting the pre-bids at $100. If you are interested, you can email them at SacredSelectionsDFW@gmail.com

2 comments on "Incredible Painting!!!"

Charity on March 24, 2011 at 2:39 PM said...

Oh my word. I still can't believe that's a painting. What talent!!!! I hope it brings in lots of money. Thanks for sharing.
Charity

Anonymous on March 24, 2011 at 3:42 PM said...

I can not wait to hear how much money it gets. Please update us.
I can not even draw a nice stick figure....

Post a Comment