Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Stocking" up for next year :)




Now...we just have to figure out what names to put on the two new ones!

4 comments on ""Stocking" up for next year :)"

Anonymous on December 30, 2010 at 5:39 PM said...

I can not wait to hear the names you decide on =)
What a blessing next year brings!

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on January 3, 2011 at 9:15 PM said...

It was SO weird to hang up 6 stockings this year...and to take up all of my mantle!!!!

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia on January 3, 2011 at 9:55 PM said...

just realized your blog name wasn't good anymore. :-P

p.s. you got email!!!!

Heather on January 3, 2011 at 11:14 PM said...

Yeah, I need to change that to twenty more toes! Now...if I can only remember how I made the banner :) ha ha

Post a Comment