Author Unknown

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Mother Teresa

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lucy Lane's Gotcha Day


Here is a beautiful family that has adopted a precious little girl from Ethiopia. Her video has been watched thousands of times and has made a large effort to encourage other couples to adopt orphans in need. When we were only thinking about adoption, I showed this video to my twelve year old daughter. All she could say for five minutes was "order one now!" We hope our child is half as cute as Lucy Lane. Be sure to grab a box of kleenex before you watch!

0 comments on "Lucy Lane's Gotcha Day"

Post a Comment